Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Foto Finish: Leaves




 Thanks again for Cat Patches for her Foto Finish theme making me dig back through the digital archives.


 This photo was taken in Philadelphia in 2005, when I visited my friend Stella. I got up early one morning and walked around her neighborhood taking pictures. I loved the changing foliage. Being from central Florida, we don't have the privilege of visual season changes.

Yikes, It's been another couple of weeks since I've updated.  One of these days, I am going to sit here and update like I need to. It probably won't be until December at the rate I'm going. We're super busy at work and the rescue event season has started.  Most days I am too tired to do much more than scroll through the blogs I like to read and check on my Facebook friends. 
  I just got home from a rescue event with Diamond and I'm beat. I need to work on her Dal-loween costume for next Saturday's picnic.  If I get it done, I will post pictures. With that being said, I'm outta here for now.
 

Thanks for stopping in! ~Amy

3 comments:

  1. Great image. Makes me want to scuff my feet as I walk along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Barbara! That photo makes me want to kick right along that sidewalk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't get piles of leaves like that since we live in relavitely new addition and no one has big trees yet. But I'm with the first two, makes you want to walk through and kick up the leaves.

    ReplyDelete