Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Lordy Lordy, I'm 40!

This day is nearly over. My Nyquil is starting to kick in. I had so many warm wishes! Some of my family and a couple of our friends joined us for dinner tonight at Texas Cattle Company.  Man! What a great steak!  And of course the company was wonderful too.  I got a new camera, that I'm dying to play with, but I have to get a new card, because I don't want to mess up the one in my "old" camera.  I am totally wiped out between the day and this cold.  I hope to have some pictures and better posts soon.   I had hoped to post something of more substance, but my brain cells are currently under the influence.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon. Having a cold on your 40th, which happens to be my favorite birthday of all time, is the pits.

    ReplyDelete